Mother died today. Or it might have been yesterday. I only don’t know because right now I’m enjoying morning coffee with her while she receives therapy from one of her Hospice nurses. I’m preparing this blog ahead of time linking some of the blog posts I’ve made over the many months since her diagnosis of terminal liver cancer. Months we’ve managed, following her lead, to make the most of. Sharing her through my writing is likely to be my path through grief.
I’ll link them short to long. If you feel like reading any, please do. I’m grateful for your thoughts, your comments, and your time.
1. Compiling A Reading List I Hope not to get to soon
3. Dreaming of A Living Funeral
4. Bulk Popcorn
5. Hearts Connected by String
7. Integrating Sadness and Joy:
8. Scan Day:
9. Keeping An Eye on Her Grandchildren
10. This post I wrote about my father four years after he died:
11. My Mother’s Simons: